If your the type of girl to glam up with a little eyeliner from time to time then you will know the struggles of getting that wing to actually look like a wing and not an over sized tick from a essay. That's why we have added a new tips and tricks to get the prises and drop dead eyeliner look whether its a killer wing your after of a subtle little line.
6 EASY EYELINER TECHNIQUES
by Karina Garcia
- Get yourself a magnifying mirror, the more you see the better.
- Use a piece of paper to get that perfect like
- Use liquid eyeliner instead of gel
- Use your foundation to cover up any mistakes after you have applied your eyeliner
- Sketch it out with a pencil first then apply your liquid eyeliner
Most people find it easier to draw the wing first. This is because once you have mastered the wing the rest usually follows, Just remember not to keep packing it on or you will be left with a NIKE logo on your eyes
Remember to look down into your mirror for a better view.